Cardospa - 60 Capsules
Cardospa is a frequently prescribed medicine by ayurvedic doctors for high blood pressure (HBP) and other common ailments related to hypertension. In ayurveda, hypertension (Rakta Capa Vriddhi) is caused due to imbalance of vata and pitta doshas. Irregular lifestyle issues like stress and improper diet increases the risk of hypertension and its associated complications. Cardospa is the time-tested ayurvedic medicine for controlling HBP that gives a long-term relief without side-effects.
The Ingredients used in the medicines are:
- Ashwagandha - Reduce adrenal cortisol level, stress and anxiety and helps to improve generalized weakness.
- Arjuna - Powerful antioxidant, liver protectant and contains cardio-protective, hypolipidemic, anti-angina and anti-atheroma properties.
- Gokshura - Improves cardio-vascular endurance and lowers systolic blood pressure.
- Sarpagandha - Contains non-isolated and naturally balancing total alkaloids used in the long-term treatment of HBP.
- Punarnama - It has diuretic and Ca2+ channel blocking activity. It relieves stress and anxiety and acts as a heart tonic.
- Improves the health of heart muscles.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Improves cardio-vascular endurance.
- Controls blood pressure.
Direction of Use:
Cardospa Capsules has to be taken in 1-2 quantity after consumption of food or as directed by physician.
|Composition : Each 500 mg Capsule contains|
|Sl No:||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty|
|1||Sarpagandha||Rauwolfia serpentina||Rt.||75 mg|
|2||Aswagandha||Withania somnifera||Rt.||75 mg|
|3||Gokshura||Tribulus terrestris||Dr. Fr.||125 mg|
|4||Punarnava||Boerhaavia diffusa||Rt.||125 mg|
|5||Arjuna||Terminalia arjuna||St. Bk.||100 mg|